The Windsor Series 200 water softeners are designed for larger commercial, industrial and institutional applications. Each component is carefully selected to provide quality and capability. A robust lead-free brass control valve assures material safety combined with superior strength, durability and reliability. Each brass control valve adds a powder-coating for increased corrosion resistance in tough commercial environments. The full 2.0″ connections allow for higher flow capabilities and advanced electronics are easily adaptable to alternating, parallel and progressive flow multi-tank capabilities.
Typical capacities range from 64,000 to 640,000 grains per column with flow capabilities between 38 and 93 gallons per minute per column. The Windsor Series 200’s are the perfect solution for applications that demand uncompromising capability with superior strength and durability.
- Simple and Reliable Mechanical Design
- Solid Brass lead-free control valve for strength, durability and material safety
- Modular design for ease of service
- Digital metering system with learning and adaptive capabilities
- Intelligent electronics with learning and adaptive capabilities
- Fully programmable cycle times for increased flexibility, efficiency and cleaning ability
- Service and troubleshooting notifications
- Advanced diagnostic features to simplify and streamline troubleshooting
- 8 hour battery back-up during power failure
- Non-volatile memory is permanently stored during power loss
- Functional and synthetic resin
- Alternating, Parallel and progressive flow multi-tank capabilities