The Windsor Series 150 Systems are designed for medium sized commercial applications. A robust lead-free brass control valve assures material safety combined with superior strength, durability and reliability. Each brass control valve adds a powder-coating for increased corrosion resistance in tough commercial environments. The full 1.5″ connections allow for higher flow capabilities in more demanding larger applications and advanced electronics are easily adaptable to alternating, parallel and progressive flow multi-tank capabilities.
Systems are designed for typical capacities between 64,000 to 640,000 grains per column with flow capabilities from 35 to 55 gallons per minute. The Windsor Series 150’s are the perfect solution for the applications that demand uncompromising capability with superior strength and durability.
- Simple and Reliable Mechanical Design
- Solid Brass lead-free control valve for strength, durability and material safety
- Modular design for ease of service
- Digital metering system with learning and adaptive capabilities
- Intelligent electronics with learning and adaptive capabilities
- Fully programmable cycle times for increased flexibility, efficiency and cleaning ability
- Service and troubleshooting notifications
- Advanced diagnostic features to simplify and streamline troubleshooting
- 8 hour battery back-up during power failure
- Non-volatile memory is permanently stored during power loss
- Functional and synthetic resin
- Alternating, Parallel and progressive flow multi-tank capabilities